There’s a lot of steps to take when you’re bidding on a car at an online auto auction like AutoBidMaster. Not only do you have to find the right vehicle, make sure there aren’t any crazy surprises (by running a VIN check, more than likely), to winning the auction. Aaaand then: there’s shipping. You’re in luck: we’re you’re one-stop online auto auction experience. From bidding to buying to shipping your vehicle right to your location, you can take care of the entire process without leaving our site. Or your couch. So, if you’re wondering if you should have your car shipped with AutoBidMaster, we’ve got few reasons why.
Getting started is quick and easy
Each vehicle listing page has an instant shipping quote calculator that you can use to see how much it will cost to have your car shipped right to your door if you’re located in the USA, and to the port in your country if you’re looking into overseas auto shipping. This is a HUGE benefit when it comes to the entire auction process overall, as placing your bid is heavily influenced by additional costs, shipping being one of the biggest.
Remember that you can also run a VIN decoder from our trusted partner, ClearVIN.
Keep track of your shipping order
Another huge benefit of choosing to have your car shipped with AutoBidMaster is the ease of not only being able to track the status of your shipping order, but not having to navigate elsewhere to do it. Once you’ve placed your shipping order, you can navigate to your “lots won” tab: from there, any vehicles that have had a shipping order placed will have a “shipping status” button. Easy.
You’ll get real-time notifications, too. You’ll get updated when:
- Your order is placed
- Payment for shipping has been made
- Your vehicle is scheduled to be picked up from the auction yard
- Your vehicle is picked up from the auction yard
- Your vehicle has been delivered
International customers will get additional notifications:
- Your vehicle reaches the warehouse
- Photos of your vehicle are posted
- US Customs receives your ownership documents
- Estimated departure and arrival dates are available
- Container and booking numbers are assigned
- Your vehicle arrives at the destination port
We’ve got a track record of success
With over ten years in the industry, we’ve shipped thousands upon thousands of vehicles, both within the US and overseas. We only use bonded and insured carriers, and domestic shipments are insured as our standard. Overseas auto shipping has ocean freight insurance that can be purchased at an additional cost.
Our Buyer Services team on standby to answer your questions, as well – and for international customers, you can contact us through WhatsApp or Viber at +1 (503) 473 9895. Domestic members can call us at +1 (503) 298-4300 between 6:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, Pacific Standard Time. Anybody can email support@AutoBidMaster.com.
- 5 Frequently Replaced Car Parts You Can Salvage from Junk Cars - October 16, 2023
- Top Muscle Cars for Your Next Restoration Project - October 9, 2023
- Top Benefits of Participating in Online Vehicle Auctions - October 2, 2023